JUST A REMINDER THAT I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG.

PLEASE VISIT ME HERE

Sunday, April 11, 2010



What beautiful weather we are having! The tree posted below is along a pathway behind my home on the Niagara Escarpment and I pass it on daily hikes . Every spring I paint this little tree--and every year the paintings become larger as the tree  grows. (not rendered the same scale as the actual tree.. mind you I find that idea inspiring!) I am hoping it will bloom again this season. Last year we had a horrible hail storm ...there are a few buds and I am keeping my fingers crossed...

May
oil on canvas
16x20in
available

To my students who are coming out tomorrow night for some plein air--wear rubber boots..it is MUDDY

3 comments:

  1. You know, they say that we are all related in some way--i think you must have a direct link to Van Gogh! Beautiful work Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete