JUST A REMINDER THAT I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG.

PLEASE VISIT ME HERE

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Class Update

SPRING PLEIN AIR

May, Cherry trees,  acrylic on canvas
30x36in, SOLD

With the early warm season I am offering Plein Air (painting outside on location) classes Monday evenings, commencing April 12.
 

This is a very colourful time of year and you will be inspired to paint skies, orchards, vineyards and gardens!
 

The series are ongoing -just sign up for a minimum of three sessions, from 6:30~8:30PM. Participants bring their own paint (oil, acrylic, pastel). Classes are held at my Grimsby studio, located on the Niagara Escarpment.
For a course description and to sign up, please click here

2 comments:

  1. This orchard painting is lovely. It reminds me of a Wallace Nutting photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lori, I am more than a little passionate
    when it comes to orchards..I will look up that photographer!

    ReplyDelete