JUST A REMINDER THAT I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG.

PLEASE VISIT ME HERE

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


It was nice to get outside again to paint! I have been working in the studio on a large painting and needed the break. Luckily the weather was warm enough to accommodate me.
January, Remains of the Day
oil on canvas
6x6in, 2010
SOLD

What a beautiful day it was today. Mild, a little sun and NO WIND! Went out around 4PM. Days end, and a warm winter one, brings out lots of creatures. I saw my mockingbird-friend, some chicadees and  LOTS of deer footprints. Flocks and flocks of Canada geese flying low over the field, crows and hawks  hunting mice. There has been one (hawk, not mouse) who has taken to perching on an old pear tree and he allows us to get up pretty close before he flies off. (maybe he's eying one of the dogs for his dinner!)

available
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment